GGS Consultancy offers a range of change and project management services which you can pick and choose dependent on your needs or where your gaps in capacity or capability lie.
SHAPING CHANGE | DELIVERING CHANGE | EMBEDDING CHANGE
Being transparent about the compelling reason for change, what it will (and won’t) deliver and what investment it requires is essential.
We can support you to:
- Clearly define your future state
- Articulate your roadmap to get you there
- Build the business case for change
- Get your project up and running
Delivery is everything. Achieving it requires tight project management, change control and governance.
We manage your project from start to finish:
- Manage delivery of the project across internal teams and external delivery partners
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage budgets
- Establish and report through effective governance frameworks
For change to stick it has to be adopted by all those impacted by it. They have to feel part of the process rather than having change “done to them”.
To make the change effective we can support you with:
- Impact assessing the change for people, processes, policy, IT
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand and advocate change
- Developing a change management strategy to effect the change – engagement, training, communications led
- Delivering training, communication and engagement plans
- Creating effective feedback mechanisms to inform the change management effort
Some of the programmes we have shaped, delivered and embedded …
Groundbreaking Performance management framework (inc all policy, system, process and service model changes) for Financial Services client
Business change strategy for HR and Treasury as part of a global Financial Services demerger
Pension scheme merger and investment fund manager transition inclusive of changes to pension administration model and IT platforms
Comprehensive business change programme in support of the introduction of decentralised HR model across 15000 employees / managers
HR transformation programme in support of a global merger (including changes to terms and conditions, HR service model, introduction of global policies and processes and a new HR IT platform)
IT led programme of change for a social care charity impacting fundraising management, scheduling and support management